Sunday, May 29, 2011

Creepy commerical

Not too much going on here at the minute.  The spider I talked about in this post, has been evicted.  Notice I said evicted and not killed.  Barry was much more lenient than I would have been.  He just put it outside and let it walk away...knives and all.

Ah well, anyway.  I went to a Zumba Instructor training on Saturday for Zumba Toning.  Even though I teach Zumba five days a week, my ass is sore today from the all day training.

Other than that, I've been trying to make sense of these commercials.  Once of them is just weird (the Cadbury one), although I enjoy watching it.  I dig the song...brings me back to my childhood.  And again, reminds me that we, in fact, don't have to take our clothes off to have a good time...oh no.  The other one (the Dodgers one) creeps me out.  Take a look.

Cadbury:



Dodgers:  If these things came at me in the grocery store, I'd run like hell and say screw the Dodgers!  I'm gettin' the Oreos!

3 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha, the Dogers commercial rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are definitely odd commercials! The we don't need to take our clothes off to have a good time message is quite hilarious, and those monkeys are creepy! There are weird commercials here in Denmark too. A couple of them have elderly naked people on them ice fishing. It is an internet commercial. Not sure why they need the uncensored, elderly nudity, but it never ceases to entertain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those monkeys are freakin' me out...although I do feel better now that you've had the spider evicted, so I guess there's that. At least tonight's nightmare will only involve the cookie monkey and not any spiders. :)

    ReplyDelete