Monday, May 9, 2011

Go brother, it's your birthday

Wednesday, May 11th, is my younger same age as me brother's birthday.  So, here's to wishing the last year of his twenties is unforgettable.  Happy 29th Birthday, Joseph!

That's him on the right.  Those fellas are some big Mountaineers fans. Go WVU!

A typical Joseph expression.



Hmm...as you can see, he has the same expression in most photographs. 
By the way ladies...he's single!  He'd so kill me if he knew I did that, but he doesn't read my blog so no worries lol!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your brother! What a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol happy birthday to him! Good lookin guy he'll find a catch one day ;)
    I'm newly following you and I have to say I am very jealous that you are getting to live in Ireland! My husband and I dream of the day we get to go visit and would love to live there.


    Swing by my blog sometime if you ever so desire. ttcandcookin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments on my site!! Wish your brother a Happy Birthday! I have a sister who is still single! Hmmmmmm maybe a set up is in order! Although she is here in Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahaha! Happy birthday Joseph--hope it's a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @everyone...workin' on his bday...typical. Oh well. Ross...my mom would die if my brother moved to Canada after I moved to Ireland lol.

    ReplyDelete