Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Since tomorrow is Mother's Day back in the States, I'd thought I'd take this opportunity to honor my mother here on my blog with a few photos.  This is also the first Mother's Day that we've not been together. 

Happy Ma's Day, Ma!  Love ya!
My bro, mom and me last Thanksgiving.
Here she is right before my wedding all glammed up with freshly done makeup.

Right before wedding again just waiting for the ceremony to start.
And, Mother's Day is for grandma's too. Here's my grandma although we call her Mamaw not Grandma.

Me and Mamaw at my bridal shower last July.

7 comments:

  1. Hello, I found your blog of For the Love of Blogs. What an adventure you are on! I tagged you for the Versatile Blogger award. If you choose to accept, just go to http://idylltoast.blogspot.com and follow the instructions. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Love it. Happy Mother's Day to your family and all the wonderful moms and grandmoms in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new blog design!!!!!! I'm sorry you can't be together with your mother on this day:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mother's Day to your Momma and Mamaw! (And Happy Sunday and Comment Love Day to you!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Mother's Day to your family--my mom lives in Southern California and while it's not as far as Ireland, I definitely can relate to being away from her on Mother's Day (and other holidays!) I hope you get to see her soon :)

    ReplyDelete